B.S. in Health Sciences
Program Review Reflections and Results
- CAPR Review
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Arnab Mukherjea has recently published on health issues in Asian American populations focusing on smoking and on BMI in the American Journal of Health Behavior and Preventive Medicine respectively.
- Jason Smith serves as the Chair of the Law Section of the American Public Health Association and has a contract to complete a book on public health law.
- Chandrakala Ganesh and Jason Smith were awarded a Promising Practices grant from the Chancellor’s Office to redesign three Health Sciences courses.
- Chandrakala Ganesh was awarded a Faculty Support Grant from the CSUEB Committee for Research.
- The HSC program has focused on expanding offerings and opportunities to growing numbers of students. The program has partnered with Economics to offer a new course in Healthcare Economics and will be offering new courses in Medical Humanities and Epidemiology.