What is an On-Campus Interview (OCI)?
The On-Campus Interview (OCI) program provides Cal State East Bay students and registered alumni an opportunity to interview with employers for full-time/career positions and internships. Interviews are conducted in Academic Advising and Career Education (AACE) at the Hayward Hills Campus Student Services & Administration Building (SA), Suite 2300, or the Concord Campus (Academic Services Building, 112) for the convenience of both students and employers. Campus location of the interview is selected by the employer.
Who is eligible to participate in the On-Campus Interview Program (OCI)?
Cal State East Bay students and registered alumni who meet the minimum position requirements set by the employer are eligible to apply.
On-Campus Interview Policies
- Students and alumni must use PioneerJobs to participate in OCI
- Students must have uploaded and submitted the required documents requested by the employer in order to participate in an on-campus interview
- Students and alumni must be invited to sign-up for an on-campus interview. If you were not invited, do not come to AACE to speak with the employer. Approaching the employer when you have not been invited to interview will result in a suspension to your PioneerJobs account and a cancellation of all other on-campus interviews scheduled.
- Cancellation and No-Show Policy: An interview must be cancelled 72 hours prior to the interview date by contacting AACE at 510.885.3621 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If the interview is not cancelled 72 hours prior to the interview date or a student or alum does not show up for an on campus interview, all access to PioneerJobs will be suspended and all other on-campus interviews cancelled.
- Any misstatement or omission of information in my PioneerJobs profile will cause you to be disqualified from OCI, AACE services and access to PioneerJobs, and will also cause you to be a subject to administrative sanctions. It is your responsibility to report and update information contained in the PioneerJobs database within 24 hours of any changes in such information