AACEtubes consist of seven flat-screen monitors placed strategically around the California State University East Bay campus in high-traffic areas. The primary purpose of AACEtubes is to promote the services and programs of Academic Advising and Career Education (AACE). AACEtubes were made possible by a generous gift from The Chevron Corporation.
In response to requests to post advertisements on AACEtubes, AACE has developed the following policies and fees structure for AACEtubes advertisements.
- To defray costs of equipment, maintenance and production AACE will charge clients to post advertisements on AACEtubes.
- Advertisements will run for a one-week period running Monday through Sunday.
- Advertisements will be displayed on all seven monitors.
- Advertisements will be shown up to five times per hour for 30 seconds each cycle.
- All academic Deans and Directors (ALSS, A&E, Science, Library, UU ) who have given AACE permission to place AACEtubes in their buildings may post one advertisement slide per week at no cost.
- Advertisements must be provided seven days prior to posting.
- Payment must be received prior to an advertisement being posted. Payments made by check only at this time.
- AACE reserves the right to approve the content of any advertisement.
- All advertisements must adhere to all University and AACE policies.
- $50 per week, ASI and all official CSU East Bay student organizations
- $75 per week, All CSU East Bay departments
- $100 per week, All non-CSU East Bay advertisers
- $50 per slide, Advertisement design and production fee
- Academic Advising and Career Education (AACE) waiting area
- Arts & Education Building
- Meiklejohn Building
- Science Building
- University Union (Old)
- University Union (New)
- University Library
Required slide specifications
- JPG or BMP
Required video format
- WMV format RGB resolution setting at 1360x768
- No longer than two minutes
- Must be captioned in order to be 508 compliant
For more information
Academic Advising and Career Education