How to Apply to EOP | Fall 2013
Please note EOP at CSU East Bay only accepts new CSU applicants for the Fall term. The program accepts no new applications for Winter, Spring and Summer Quarters.
Step 1 | Apply Online to CSU East Bay
|First-Time Freshman||October 1, 2012 – November 30, 2012*|
|Upper Division Transfer||October 1, 2012 – November 30, 2012*|
*Student may be able to indicate interest for EOP on their Undergraduate Admission Application through January 15, 2013 on a space available basis.
- Apply for admission online via the CSUMentor website (csumentor.edu)
- Select "Yes" to EOP question (Screen 11) on the Admission Application
- Submit online Admission Application and print confirmation for you records
Apply early between October 1, 2012 and November 30, 2012
NOTE:After you submit your online Admission Application, you will receive an online application agreement statement containing a link to the EOP Application Manager. This link will access the online EOP Applicant Information Form and two EOP Recommendation Forms.
Step 2 | Submit Three (3) Online EOP Forms
- To access the EOP Application Manager, go to the CSUMentor website (csumentor.edu)
(Select: Apply Online tab > EOP link > EOP Application Manager box)
- Complete online EOP Applicant Information Form
(Applicants must answer all questions)
- Submit two (2) EOP Recommendation Forms
(Enter Counselors and/or teacher(s) names and email addresses accurately and remember to follow up)
- Submit proof of income, if requested by EOP Admissions
All 3 EOP documents must be submitted and received by March 15, 2013
Note: Only completed applications will be reviewed. When possible, all forms should be submitted online.
Step 3 | Submit Partial and Final Documents to the Office of Admissions (Not EOP Admissions)
- First-Time Freshmen Applicants: Submit official high school transcript (with 6th semester grades and 7th semester work in progress coursework), official college transcripts (if applicable), and SAT or ACT scores to the Office of Admission
- Upper Division Transfer Applicants: Submit official transcripts from all colleges attended and currently attending with Fall 2012 grades posted and Spring 2013 work in progress to the Office of Admission
Submit partial high school/college transcripts and any other required documents by March 15, 2013
Submit all final high school/college college transcripts by July 15, 2013
Step 4 | Submit Online FAFSA or California Dream Application
- Go to the FAFSA website (fafsa.ed.gov) and submit the online 2013-2014 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) OR California Dream Application website (dream.csav.ca.gov)
- List the CSUEB code 001138 on your FAFSA.
- Submit 2013-2014 FAFSA OR California Dream Application and print confirmation for your records
Submit FAFSA between January 1, 2013 and March 2, 2013
NOTE: All EOP applicants must submit 2013-2014 FAFSA. Applying for CSUEB student Financial Aid is a separate process from the EOP admission process. Visit the Financial Aid website (csueastbay.edu/financialaid) for more information.
Step 5 | Take the EPT/ELM Placement Tests
- If you have not taken a college level English and/or Math class, you are required to take the English Placement Test (EPT) and/or the Entry Level Math (ELM) test at your local CSU campus
- Visit the Testing Office website (csueastbay.edu/testing) for more information and to register online for the next available EPT/ELM Placement Tests