How to Apply to EOP | Fall 2015
PLEASE NOTE: EOP at CSU East Bay only accepts new CSU applicants for the Fall term. The program accepts no new applications for Winter, Spring and Summer Quarters.
Step 1 | Apply Online to CSU East Bay
|First-Time Freshman||October 1, 2014 – November 30, 2014|
|Upper Division Transfer||October 1, 2014 – November 30, 2014|
- Apply for admission online via the CSUMentor website
- Select "Yes" to EOP question (Screen 11) on the Admission Application
- Submit online Admission Application and print confirmation for your records
After you apply for CSU East Bay you still have to complete 3 EOP Documents to complete EOP Application
IMPORTANT: After you submit your online Admission Application, you will receive an online application agreement statement containing a link to the EOP Application Manager. This link will access the online EOP Applicant Information Form and two EOP Recommendation Forms.
Step 2 | Submit Three (3) Online EOP Forms: Priority Deadline is February 1st, 2015
- To access the EOP Application Manager, go to the CSUMentor website
(Select: Apply Online tab > EOP link > EOP Application Manager box)
- Complete online EOP Applicant Information Form
(Applicants must answer all questions)
- Submit two (2) EOP Recommendation Forms
(Enter Counselors and/or teacher(s) names and email addresses accurately and remember to follow up)
We encourage you to submit all 3 documents by the February 1st, 2015 Priority Deadline.
Documents submitted after February 1st, 2015 will still be received based on space availability.
Note: Only completed applications will be reviewed. When possible, all forms should be submitted online.
Step 3 | Submit Partial and Final Documents to the Office of Admissions (Not EOP Admissions)
- First-Time Freshmen Applicants: Submit official high school transcript (with 7th semester grades and 8th semester work in progress coursework), official college transcripts (if applicable), and SAT or ACT scores to the Office of Admission
- Upper Division Transfer Applicants: Submit official transcripts from all colleges attended and currently attending with Fall 2014 grades posted and Spring 2015 work in progress to the Office of Admission
- All EOP Applicants must abide by University Admission deadlines
Step 4 | Submit Online FAFSA or California Dream Application
- Go to the FAFSA website and submit the online 2015-2016 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) OR California Dream Application website
- List the CSUEB code 001138 on your FAFSA.
- Submit 2015-2016 FAFSA OR California Dream Application and print confirmation for your records
Submit FAFSA between January 1, 2015 and March 2, 2015.
NOTE: All EOP applicants must submit 2015-2016 FAFSA. Applying for CSUEB student Financial Aid is a separate process from the EOP admission process. Visit the Financial Aid website for more information.
Step 5 | Take the EPT/ELM Placement Tests
- If you have not taken a college level English and/or Math class, you are required to take the English Placement Test (EPT) and/or the Entry Level Math (ELM) test at your local CSU campus
- Visit the Testing Office website for more information and to register online for the next available EPT/ELM Placement Tests