Graduate Admission Events and Information
CSUEB Graduate School Fair
Thursday, October 23rd, 2014
11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
This free event is held each fall in the walkway by the Pioneer Bookstore, University Unions and Meiklejohn Hall and is open to students at California State University, East Bay. The fair provides an opportunity to meet with representatives from CSUEB's graduate programs as well as over 70 graduate and professional schools from across the country to obtain information about admissions requirements, costs, financial aid and more. Student registration is not required.
For more information, call (510) 885-3286 or e-mail APGSstudentservices@csueastbay.edu.
Recruiter registration is now closed as the event is full. To be put on a wait list, please email APGSstudentservices@csueastbay.edu.
Graduate School is Within Your View!
Learn more about our distinctively personal, professional, and achievable graduate degree programs by emailing APGSstudentservices@csueastbay.edu, calling 510-885-3286, visiting the Academic Programs and Graduate Studies Student Services office in Student Service Building, Room 4500, or attending one of our upcoming events.
For detailed information about applying to one of CSUEB's graduate programs, please visit our Prospective Graduate Students website.
Other Graduate Student Services Links:
- Graduate Admissions Events
- Graduate Opportunities and Financial Resources
- Graduate Student Services
- Change of Graduate and Unclassified Post-Baccalaureate Objective
- Dual Degree or Second Masters Degree
- Graduate Reinstatement
- Graduate Study Completion
- University Thesis and Dissertation
- Thesis Submission Form
- Electronic Thesis Library Permission Form
- Dissertation Submission Form
- University Thesis Writing Guide