Graduate students seeking reinstatement must:
- Address a letter to their Graduate Coordinator or Major Department Chair, stating the reasons why their G.P.A. fell below a 3.00 and indicating how they will improve their grades and remain in good standing if reinstated.
- Meet with their Graduate Coordinator or Major Department Chair to discuss the issues presented in their letter.
The Graduate Coordinator or Major Department Chair:
- If the Graduate Coordinator supports reinstatement, he/she completes and signs the Petition for Graduate Reinstatement after meeting with the graduate student.
- Sends the completed Petition for Graduate Reinstatement form, along with the student's letter, to the Associate Vice President, Academic Programs and Graduate Studies, SA 4500.
Other Graduate Student Services Links:
- Graduate Admissions Events
- Graduate Opportunities and Financial Resources
- Graduate Student Services
- Change of Graduate and Unclassified Post-Baccalaureate Objective
- Dual Degree or Second Masters Degree
- Graduate Reinstatement
- Graduate Study Completion
- University Thesis and Dissertation
- Thesis Submission Form
- Electronic Thesis Library Permission Form
- Dissertation Submission Form
- University Thesis Writing Guide