PACE is an upper-division bachelor's degree completion program designed for working adults. The benefits of being a PACE student are reserved seating in major courses, only during first enrollment period, and intensive academic advising. Our accelerated course structure is designed to help you balance the demands of a full time job, a family, and an education. Please note: You must be admitted to the University first in order to apply to the PACE program. Please keep in mind that in order to have reserved seats in PACE classes, you must be admitted to the PACE program AT LEAST a MONTH PRIOR to registration beginning on any given quarter. PACE cannot guarantee seats once reserved seats have been requested from the participating Departments. The PACE application process is 1 - 2 weeks, please give yourself ample planning time.
Program Structure and Requirements
PACE students are provided with a program curriculum roadmap that provides a quarter-by-quarter schedule of their program's course offerings. Students are expected to follow the roadmap as closely as possible, taking a minimum of eight units each quarter, or risk being discontinued from the PACE program.
Important Winter 2013 Dates:
- Winter 2013 Quarter Begins - January 7, 2013
- Last day to add classes - January 14, 2013
- Last day to drop classes - January 18, 2013
- Last Day to "Change Grade Type" - January 22, 2013
- Last Day to file for "Next term's Graduation" - January 22, 2013
- Last day to Withdraw - February 5, 2013
- Last day of classes - March 17, 2013
- Finals Week - March 18 - 24, 2013
- Official Grades on MyCSUEB - April 1st, 2013
The PACE Mission
To increase the accessibility of Bachelor’s degrees for working adults by providing programs and support designed to meet their unique needs.