Osher Reentry Scholarship
PACE is pleased to offer a scholarship endowed by the Bernard Osher Foundation. This scholarship opporunity will be available to full time PACE students who demonstrate academic promise. Scholarships applications are available during the Fall and Winter quarters and information about deadlines is emailed to PACE students. Scholarships awarded in Fall Quarter will be distributed in Winter and Spring quarters. Scholarships awarded in Winter Quarter will be distributed in Spring and Summer/Fall quarters.
Eligibility Requirements Application
An Osher Reentry Scholarship applicant must meet all of the following eligibility requirements.
- Enrolled full time (12 units or more per quarter) at CSUEB in the PACE Program
- Completed at least one full quarter in the PACE program
- Must have at least two full quarters of enrollment remaining
- Demonstrated potential to succeed in the PACE program and to complete a Bachelor’s degree as evidenced by undergraduate coursework and letters of recommendation
- Has not previously received this scholarship
The application will be available during the application windows listed below on Pioneer Scholarships.
The Fall 2015 Application will be available beginning September 23rd and will be due by: 5 PM, November 11th
The Winter 2016 Application will be available beginning January 4th and will be due by: 5 PM, February 12th
Questions: Please contact the PACE Office at email@example.com