Osher Reentry Scholarship
PACE is pleased to offer a scholarship endowed by the Bernard Osher Foundation. Several scholarships will be available to full time PACE students who demonstrate academic promise. Scholarships are awarded during the Fall and Winter quarters. Scholarships awarded in Fall Quarter will be distributed in Winter and Spring quarters. Scholarships awarded in Winter Quarter will be distributed in Spring and Summer or Fall quarters.
Eligibility Requirements Application
An Osher Reentry Scholarship applicant must meet all of the following eligibility requirements.
- Enrolled full time at CSUEB in the PACE Program
- Completed at least one full quarter in the PACE program
- Must have at least two full quarters of enrollment remaining
- Demonstrated potential to succeed in the PACE program and to complete a Bachelor’s degree as evidenced by undergraduate coursework and letters of recommendation.
- Has not previously received this scholarship
Please complete the application and submit with the additional required documents to the PACE Office, SA 2300.
Winter 2015 Application due: 5:00 PM, February 11th, 2015.
Questions: Please contact the PACE Office at firstname.lastname@example.org