Automated Classroom Test Scoring
This service is a computerized system for scoring multiple-choice examinations with these specifications:
- Exam may have a maximum of 160 items.
- Items may have a maximum of five answer choices.
- Exam can be subdivided into a maximum of six subtests.
- Raw scores can be weighted and corrected for guessing.
Automated Test Scoring Service generates:
- Individual student responses to each question, score distribution including raw score, frequency, cumulative frequency, percentile rank, percent score, and standard score; summary statistics including mean, median, variance, standard deviation, etc..
- Alphabetized student score roster that includes number of items right, wrong, and omitted, percent score, standard score, and raw score.
- Descriptive item analysis (optional) that includes the number and percent of students responding to each answer alternative.
- Discriminative item analysis (optional) that includes high/middle/low group comparison, individual item indices and statistics, point diserial correlation, and right/wrong group means.