Due to lower graduation, retention, and post-graduation employment rates of students with disabilities, CSU East Bay and Accessibility Services provide additional educational support services under Project Impact, a federally-funded TRIO grant program. Project Impact offers the following services:
- Individual, subject specific tutoring for each academic subject
- Individual training on accessible technology
- Individual success coaching to manage stress, mental health, academic and career advising
- A small computer lab with assistants to complete homework, and to establish a comfortable community among peers
- Project Impact workshops in self advocacy, time and stress management, study skills, and accessible technology
For more information regarding Project Impact, please visit http://www20.csueastbay.edu/af/departments/project-impact/index.html.