The Enrollment Process
*Note: College Link Program is for CSUEB students only. One must be admitted into the University before Colllege Link can work with a student
- Student/family visit the CSU East Bay campus prior to registration deadline – approximately one year prior to Fall Quarter (September - October) or anytime before that.
- Contact the College Link Program Coordinator Bryan Fauth for an informational meeting appointment. Bryan Fauth can be reached by phone at 510-885-2436 or email at email@example.com.
- Student applies to CSU East Bay through regular admissions at http://www.csumentor.edu/AdmissionApp (check website for specific registration deadlines)
- Upon acceptance to CSU East Bay, the student registers with Accessibility Services with documentation of ASD (go to http://www20.csueastbay.edu/af/departments/as for more details)
- Accessibility Services will make official referral for student to College Link.
- College Link staff will meet with the student and their family to see if College Link is the right program for them.