To be eligible (and remain eligible) for the CSUEast Bay WorkAbility IV (WA-IV) Program, you must be:
- A CSUEB Student or *Alumni with a learning, physical, or other disability which presents a barrier to employment and is registered as a consumer with the California Department of Rehabilitation (DOR).
- Officially *Referred to the WA-IV Program by your DOR Counselor.
- A Student with a disability whose goal is to seek a career in his or her academic field upon graduation.
- A matriculated, full-time CSUEB Student with a minimum of 12 units per quarter (unit load may be less than 12 units with special, documented circumstances).
- A Student with a disability in good academic standing at CSUEB and with their major department (must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0).
- A Student with a disability that is registered with Accessibility Services (located at LI 2400) within 90 days of acceptance into the WA-IV Program.
- A Student with a disability who actively participates in WorkAbility-IV program activities and demonstrates reasonable progress in career development and employment preparation.
- A Student with a disability who demonstrates an ongoing commitment to completing an internship or gaining other exposure to an employment setting prior to graduation.
*A DOR client that has graduated from CSUEB or another CSU/Non CSU accredited post-secondary institution with a DOR authorization for payment of the CSUEB Career Development Center (CDC) Alumni Service fee.
**DOR Counselors must submit the WA-IV Two way referral form and code the Client "CO6" as part of the referral process.