To be eligible (and remain eligible) for the CSU East Bay WorkAbility IV (WA-IV) Program, you must be:
- A CSUEB student or alumni up to one year with a learning, physical, or other disability which presents a barrier to employment and is registered as a consumer with the California Department of Rehabilitation (DOR).
- Officially referred to the WA-IV Program by your DOR Counselor.
- A student with a disability whose goal is to seek a career in his or her academic field upon graduation.
- A student with a disability in good academic standing at CSUEB and with their major department (must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.00).
- A student with a disability that is registered with Accessibility Services (located at LI 2400) within 90 days of acceptance into the WA-IV Program.
- A student with a disability who actively participates in WorkAbility-IV program activities and demonstrates reasonable progress in career development and employment preparation.
- A student with a disability who demonstrates an ongoing commitment to completing an internship or gaining other exposure to an employment setting prior to graduation.
* If you are currently taking courses at CSUEB, you must be registered in a minimum of 12 units unless otherwise approved by your DOR counselor
**DOR Counselors must submit the WA-IV Two way referral form and code the Client "CO6" as part of the referral process.