Standardized Test Takers

If you have a disability and would like accommodations on this exam, please follow the steps below:

  • Register for the exam.
  • Complete and submit the Accessible University Testing Request to Accessibility Services (AS).
  • Contact AS to schedule an appointment with a counselor to discuss your accommodations. Please note that AS needs to inform the Testing Office of your accommodations at least two weeks before your exam date.
  • When you schedule your appointment, please be prepared to provide documentation and discuss your testing needs with the AS counselor.
  • After speaking to you, the AS counselor will email your accommodations to the Testing Office.
  • One week prior to your exam date, the Testing Office will email you your admission ticket. It is important that you check your email for the admission ticket, as your actual exam date may be scheduled on an alternate day during the week of your registered exam date.


Accessibility Services

Phone | (510) 885-3868

Fax | (510) 885-4775

Email |


Please Note:

  • If you do not receive an admission ticket from the Testing Office one week prior to your exam date, please contact the Testing Office.
  • Accommodations can only be provided to students who follow this process.
  • Print This Page
  • Bookmark and Share