Hayward Campus Master Plan
The Master Plan document provides a framework for future development by discussing enrollment, program and space growth, land use, open space, circulation and utilities. It is a long range plan, designed to direct the growth on campus for at least the next 20 years.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Planning Context
- 3. The Vision For the Hayward Campus
- 4. Sustainable Campus Framework
- 5. Land Use and Site Development Framework
- 6. Open Space and Landscape Framework
- 7. Access, Circulation and Parking Framework
- 8. Infrastructure and Utilities Framework
- 9. Precinct Plans
If you would like an electronic copy of the Hayward Campus Master Plan on CD, please contact Jim Zavagno, firstname.lastname@example.org.