Bay Bucks Transaction Locations and Refund Information
- Refund requests, like merchandise returns, can be made directly at the bookstore. Refunds not resolved by the bookstore staff should be directed to The Bay Card Office.
- Product related refund requests (item didn't drop, stale, damaged, etc.) should be made at the Pioneer Bookstore. The cardholder will receive a cash refund from the bookstore staff.
- Bay Bucks related refund requests (swipe took more than it should have, no product received after swipe, etc.) should be submitted to The Bay Card Office.
Bay Bucks Copiers and Print Release Stations
- Contact the local staff in the area to verify the problem and get immediate assistance. If the local staff is unable to resolve the problem, a refund request form will be provided to the cardholder for submission to The Bay Card Office.
Pioneer Heights Laundry
- Contact Pioneer Heights staff if you experience trouble with the laundry in El Dorado Hall. If they are unable to resolve the problem, a refund request form will be provided to the cardholder for submission to The Bay Card Office.
- Refund requests can be made directly at the ARAMARK venue or in the main ARAMARK office. Refunds not resolved by ARAMARK staff should be directed to The Bay Card Office.
Guest Cards (purchased from PHiL stations)
- Refund requests should be submitted to The Bay Card Office. Once the issue has been verified, a refund will be issued accordingly.
Current Students and Employees
Include receipts and as much information as possible in order to expedite the validation and refund process. Staff will research all refund requests, validate the transaction details and, when appropriate, update the cardholder's Bay Bucks account. Cash refunds are not issued to current students or employees.
Former Students and Employees
Students or employees no longer affiliated with the university can also request refunds through The Bay Card Office. Credit card refunds will be issued for cardholders that made a credit card deposit, and a check will be issued for cash deposits. Bay Bucks accounts must have a minimum balance of $10.00 to request and receive this type of refund.