Old Copy Cards
Departments should take the following steps to obtain credit for their old copy cards:
- Gather all copy cards together and put them in a sealed envelope.
- On the outside of the envelope, write the department name, contact information, and the quantity of cards in the envelope.
- Prepare a Duplicating Work order and staple it to the envelope indicating the number of copy cards being returned for credit and the chartfield you would like credited.
- Put the envelope and the attached work order in the Duplicating Drop Box in your building.
- These will be picked up every day.
- Credit will be processed into the department ID and EB001.
To receive credit, all old copy cards should be turned in to Duplicating by November 30, 2009.
Refunds for Old Student Copy Cards
Refunds on old student copy cards will begin in December 2009. The process for refunding money still on these cards will be announced soon.