Accounts Payable (AP) is responsible for:
- Paying all vendors who provide goods and services to the University.
- Processing all expense reimbursements to employees and students.
- Processing travel claims, travel advances, and Instructional Related Activities (IRA) requests.
- Providing travel and moving information to the campus community.
- Training and administration of the Procurement Credit Card (PCard).
- Auditing the above expenses for compliance with the education code and CSUEB Hospitality Policy.
In addition, we support the Accounting Office with data entry, monthly and year end accounting reports distribution, 1099 processing and reporting of sales/use tax to the Board of Equalization.
For operational questions, please visit the A&F Finance Customer Connection or feel free to contact any of our departments directly.
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd
Hayward, CA 94542
Lana Lewis, Accounts Payable Manager