Shipping and Receiving Department
The Shipping and Receiving Department is responsible for:
- The processing/distribution of goods received throughout the University.
- The processing/distribution of incoming and outgoing U.S. Mail, intra-campus mail, etc.
- Assisting the Property Office with storage of surplus property items.
- Shipping of items to off-campus locations.
- Coordinates pickup and processing of confidential/destroy documents.
- Access to University Archives.
For operational questions, please visit the A&F Finance Customer Connection or feel free to contact any of our departments directly.