Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Employee Assistance Program is a free, confidential counseling and referral service designed to help employees and their eligible dependents resolve personal, work, or home life events.
Benefits eligible employees in all bargaining units are eligible for these services.
Broad Based Community Referrals
- Personalized research and referrals to a wide range of issues/concerns in the member’s daily life.
- Samples of issues/concerns: stress and depression, family matters, domestic violence, grief and loss, relationship problems, and education needs.
- Three (3) sessions per Incident at no copay (For you and any eligible dependents)
Legal Resource and Referral Service
- Members receive one-half hour (1/2 hour) free consultation with an attorney over the phone or in person.
- Legal library (forms/samples/information) may be offered to the member at no cost.
- Samples of legal issues: consumer protection, marital concerns, personal injury, child support, and contractual disputes.
- Members pay a reduced rate for services beyond the half-hour.
Child Care Referral Service
- Personalized search and referrals for assistance relating to child care services.
- Samples of services: prenatal preparation, day care, help with adoption, child safety, before/after school programs, and sick childcare alternatives.
Elder Care Referral Service
- Personalized search and referrals for assistance relating to caring for elderly family member or aging parents.
- Sample types of referrals include: in-home care givers, support groups, meal service, transportation services, retirement housing options, and long distance care assistance.
Financial Resource for Debt Management
- Assistance with personal finances such as debt management, debt reduction or elimination, and low interest credit cards.
Self Help Library
- If you are familiar with the expression "Knowledge is Power," you know that the more information you know about a particular subject, the better you will feel in handling it. United Behavior Health has a website with important information. Whether you're looking for information on a specific issue or just random information, we've got the information you need. Also contact UBH at 1-800-234-5465.
- Are you finally ready to quit smoking? Do you need to drastically modify your lifestyle to maintain your good health? These resources can put you on the path to a healthy way of life.
- Instead of using your company-based login, you will need to create a new personal login or enter anonymously with an Access Code.
- To create your own personal login, go to United Behavior Health and click the REGISTER button.
- Complete the form by selecting your company name from the dropdown box when it asks what company is providing your benefits.
- That's it!
- Then, when returning to United Behavior Health, sign-in with your personal login.
- If you would like to enter the site anonymously, go to United Behavior Health and enter using only an Access Code". Your Access Code is : csue