Management and Staff Employment Opportunities at CSUEB
The University --- California State University, East Bay is located in the East Bay Hills overlooking the San Francisco Bay. A public university founded in 1957, it is noted for its excellence in education as well as its beauty and proximity to all major Bay Area cities. It is an active and growing member of the 23-campus California State University System, with undergraduate and graduate enrollment of 13,000. Faculty, students and staff benefit from an increasingly multicultural and multinational environment that is characteristic of urban and metropolitan universities.
New Online Employment Application
Cal State East Bay has launched a new on-line employment application for applying to all vacant staff and management positions. This new system is designed to make the employment process more efficient and accessible for both job seekers and hiring managers at the university.
To view and apply for any of our positions including management, staff and coaching positions please choose one of the following links. PLEASE NOTE: If you previously applied for a position at CSUEB, you created a UserID and password. However, a new UserID and password will need to be created the first time you utilize this new employment site. Current CSUEB employees will NOT have to create a new UserID or Password. Please use your current NetID and Password to apply.
- New & Returning applicants
(Click the link above to register. Once registered continue on to apply online. Please be patient as this site may take longer to load.)
- Current CSUEB employees
(This link will take you to My CSUEB. You will need to log in with your NetID and current password)
Search other CSU positions:
If you have any questions or experience problems with this site, please call the Office of Human Resources at 510-885-3634 or send an inquiry to email@example.com.
California State University East Bay has the following training programs for which you may be required and/or requested to participate:
- Safety Training – All employees are required to take on-line safety training.
- Conflict of Interest/Ethics Training – Individuals who, in the course of their employment, make decisions that could have financial consequences and could result in conflict of interest are required to complete a statement of economic interests and take an on-line ethics training course. Positions include management (MPP), purchasing/procurement, procurement card holders, Student Services Professional IV, physicians, pharmacists, etc.
- Sexual Harassment Prevention (SHP) Training – Individuals who have supervisory authority and/or serve in a MPP management position are required to take an on-line SHP training
- Defensive Driver Training – Employees who drive on behalf of the University in the course of their employment, are required to take defensive driver training, and authorize the University to obtain their DMV driving records.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA)- Employees with access to student data in course of their employment shall receive training regarding adherence to federal legislation governing the confidentiality of student records.
- Background Check/ Fingerprinting - Employees whose positions are considered “sensitive” such as those working with minor children, handling cash or financial resources, holding master keys, and those with access to personally identifiable information etc. may be subject to fingerprinting.
- New Employee Orientation – all employees – staff, faculty and management are invited to a new employee orientation concerning employee benefits programs, payroll plans, computer usage, campus protocol, safety and other topics.