Risk Management works to provide a safe and healthy environment for all members of the university community, property and financial resources by ensuring all programs are conducted in a safe manner and in accordance with all CSU and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Consult with the campus community on Risk Mitigation implementation strategies
- Assist Departments assess Risk in activities such as Field Trips, campus events and functions
- Foreign Travel Insurance
- Special Event Insurance
- International Student Health Insurance
- Manage claims against the University
Coordinate and monitor mandated training
- Work with all departments on meeting insurance requirements for agreements and contracts
Note: Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: Documents in Word (DOC, DOCX) require a Word Viewer to view, download Microsoft Word Viewer.
Risk Management & Internal Control
Nyassa J. Love
Associate Vice President
Telephone: (510) 885-2743
Department Telephone: (510) 885-3833
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd, SA 4702
Hayward, CA 94542