VITA Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
FREE TAX PREPARATION
At California State University, East Bay College of Business and Economics – Department of Accounting
Cal State East Bay
Valley Business and Technology Building (link to campus map)
Saturdays 9:00 am – 5:00 pm on the following dates (no returns started after 4:30):
- February 18, 2012
- February 25, 2012
- March 3, 2012
- March 10, 2012
- March 12, 2011
- March 17, 2012
- April 7, 2012
- April 14, 2012
WHAT TO BRING:
- Photo Identification
- ALL W-2s and 1099s
- Social Security cards for yourself and all your dependents.
- Last year's tax returns (Federal and State).
- Any additional tax information.
- Fill out this form (section A only) and bring it with you.
- We prepare returns for electronic filing ONLY
- No children are allowed in the site and no childcare is provided
- Must be a California resident.
- Only one return per filer.
- First come, first serve basis; We do not accept appointments.
- VITA is a volunteer student effort; we reserve the right to decline the preparation of any return that is beyond the scope of VITA training.
For further information call: (510) 885-2444 (recorded message only)