MBA for Global Innovators
California State University, East Bay’s MBA for Global Innovators is more than a typical MBA program—it is an incubator environment that mirrors the complexity of the international business arena. The program emphasizes a team approach to learning and integrates core business disciplines with a global perspective. You will work collaboratively with other talented professionals and entrepreneurs whose diverse careers, skills sets, and backgrounds will stretch and broaden your worldview. This dynamic cohort experience allows you to take advantage of your peer’s insights and create friendships and professional relationships that will last a lifetime. For an additional $1,000 (plus airfare), you can participate in an optional ten day international travel-study-research experience as part of the program. At the end of your 18 months, not only will you build an extended personal and professional network that will span across the world but you will gain greater confidence as an innovative and global-minded business leader.
- Curriculum designed for experienced managers and entrepreneurs, with an emphasis on globalization and innovation.
- Dedicated full-time faculty engaged in active research.
- A class schedule designed to meet the needs of busy working professionals.
- Alumni connections including graduates from the Bay Area and our programs in Moscow, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Austria.
- A supportive cohort classroom learning experience.
- Selected by The Princeton Review as one of the country’s 300 “Best Business Schools” in 2013 for the eighth consecutive year.
- Recognized as a “Best in the West” college for 2013 for the nineth consecutive year by the Princeton Review.
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Cal State East Bay’s MBA for Global Innovators is fully accredited by the AACSB.
Graduates of the MBA for Global Innovators program will be able to:
- Broaden your awareness of global business opportunities and how to pursue them.
- Expand what is possible for you to achieve in a global economy.
- Improve your ability to respond to dynamic situations as an innovator.
- Hone your leadership and collaborative skills.
- Identify and assess factors that determine the performance of teams and organizations.
- Manage and motivate others in complex business environments.
- Develop sound business plans and present ideas effectively.
Who Should Attend
- Mid-career managers and entrepreneurs with a minimum of five years experience.
The MBA for Global Innovators program is conveniently located at the San Ramon Valley Conference Center, in San Ramon.
|Type of degree conferred:
|Number of courses:||16|
|Program length:||18 Months|
|Current tuition costs:||*2013 Cohort Cost
$36,000 (this applies to all students)
Tuition is payable at the beginning of each quarter in six equal installments of $6,000.
Fees for subsequent cohorts are subject to change.