The following are department requirements for admission into the One-Year Intensive MBA Program:
- An undergraduate degree with a 2.5 Grade Point Average (or equivalent)
- TOEFL for international students
- Applicants with less than 5 years of work experience— GMAT required
- Applicants with 5 years or more work experience— No GMAT required
GMAT Test Prep courses are available through Continuing Education.
International students who are applying to the One-Year Intensive MBA program, please visit International Admissions for more information on admission requirements.
Required documents for international students include:
- One-Year Intensive MBA Program Declaration of Finances for International Students (F1 & J1)
- I-20/Letter of Consent for F1 International Students
Applying to the Program
If you complete a simple pre-admission form, the Program Director can give you an immediate idea of your chances for admission.
Please review the Application Information and Deadlines table below.
|Quarter||Application Filing Period||Transcripts & Other Documents Due By|
|Fall 2014||October 1, 2013 – April 1, 2014||April 15, 2014|
The total estimated cost of the One-Year Intensive MBA program is $29,800 for all students, regardless of residency. Please note that program tuition and fees are subject to change at any time.
Students who withdraw before the first day of class will receive a 100% refund, less student ID, material, and lab fees. After the first day of class, no refunds will be issued.
Financial aid may be available for this program. Visit the Financial Aid Office Web site for more information.