One-Year Intensive MBA Program
Do you want to complete your MBA in one year at an AACSB accredited University?
Do you want the benefit of small face-to-face classes?
Do you want a convenient location in a vibrant business community right at a Bart station, with ample parking nearby?
Do you want a cohort program where you really get to know other young professionals as well as the professors?
Do you want the most competitively priced program of its kind in the Bay Area – lower than the cost of tuition for international students and less than competing programs in the Bay Area?
Do you want a program that recognizes the value of your experience and counts it towards admission credit instead of a GMAT?
Then you want the new One-Year Intensive MBA at California State University, East Bay, designed for up and coming young professionals from the Bay Area and around the world. You will receive the best possible MBA education and quickly get back into the work force with valuable credentials that will help advance your career now.
Graduates of the One-Year Intensive MBA Program will be able to:
- Make legal and ethical decisions in organizations and society.
- Develop business strategies that respond to emerging opportunities and challenges in the global environment.
- Apply leadership, teamwork, and communication skills in diverse managerial environments.
- Analyze and integrate information from different functional areas of business in managerial decisions.
- Apply quantitative, analytical, and technological tools for data driven decision making.
Who Should Attend
- Young professionals, including California residents, other state residents, and international students
- Students interested in a high quality, accredited one year MBA program.
The One-Year Intensive MBA Program is conveniently located at the Oakland Professional Development and Conference Center, in Oakland.
Type of degree conferred: MBA Degree
Number of courses: 16
Program length: 12 Months
Current tuition costs: $29,800