One Year Intensive MBA
California State University, East Bay is a distinguished institution serving the educational needs of California and well-qualified international students. The One-Year Intensive MBA offers you a chance to attend a world-class university in a region that’s at the center of global innovation. Space is limited - apply now!
Is this MBA right for you?
1. The Advantages of living in the San Francisco Bay Area
• Global Headquarters for hundreds of technology companies.
• The best place in the world to start a new company.
• One of the most attractive cities in the world.
• Extensive public transportation system all around the Bay Area.
2. An MBA Curriculum focused on building your career as a global innovator.
• Emphasis on the global aspects of Market Research, New Venture Development, Strategy, Supply Chain Management and Creative Leadership Skills.
• Build your personal capacity to work in a high performance environment where innovation is the primary source of wealth creation.
3. The best value of any internationally recognized MBA program.
• The lowest opportunity cost away from work.
• Professors recognized for both their teaching and research excellence.
• An average of 35 students per class.
One Year Intensive MBA Administrative Assistant
California State University, East Bay
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd.
Hayward, CA 94542
Future Information Sessions
Saturday, February 7th: San Ramon Valley Conference Center, 11:00am
Tuesday, February 10th: CSU East Bay, Hayward Campus, VBT 126, 6:00pm