Commonly Asked Questions
Updated on March 21, 2011
General Questions Across All Programs
- What are all the credentials offered at Cal State East Bay?
- What are the common admissions requirements across all credential programs?
- Where can I receive/pick-up/locate an application for admissions into a credential program?
- What is the deadline for all submissions?
- Do I have to already possess a bachelors degree before applying to the credential program?
- Where can I get information about graduate programs available at Cal State East Bay?
- What if my mailing or college information changes, how can I update it?
- Where can I find out what an acronym or term means?
- Where do I send my completed application packet?
- When will I be notified of my admissions decision?
- How do I obtain an internship credential?
- I turned in my credential application, when will my credential be filed?
- My instructor said that my grade will be posted on BlackBoard. Doesn't that mean you can file my credential now?
- Will you file my credential if I owe money to the university?
- My employer wants a letter to show that I have a credential. What should I do?
For additional information about credentialing at Cal State East Bay, contact:Credential Student Service Center
Phone: (510) 885-2272
Fax: (510) 885-3250