Forms and Documents
Last updated June 19, 2012
Annual Program Schedule
The CSU East Bay Department of Educational Leadership organizes its programs (Tier I, Master's and Tier II) by cohorts. Cohorts begin in the fall. Application for these cohorts takes place early in the year, between January and April. Please visit our ADMISSION and HOW TO APPLY pages before proceeding with an application. It is important that you are familiar with the general department requirements for admission, in addition to those required for admission to the University. Additionally, admissions processes for some programs may include district recommendation and sponsorship. Once you have completed the application, click the SUBMIT button to submit your application. A confirmation page will appear. Print that confirmation page for your own records. If you are ready, proceed with the application. Otherwise, go back to the main page to access additional information.
The department begins accepting applications on January 1. Applications for Tier I and Master's are due June 30, 2012. Documents are due by July 15. Tier II applications and documents are due by July 15, 2012.
Please submit your application after January 1, 2012 in order to be considered for fall 2012 admission.
Interns: Persons who have been appointed to positions requiring an administrative credential that start during the 2012-2013 school year should contact Dr. Peg Winkelman at firstname.lastname@example.org
DEPARTMENT PROGRAM HANDBOOK
TIER I APPLICATION
- Department Application (all applicants)
- Application instructions to program
- Statement of Purpose
- Internship (Tier 1) Nomination Form (for interns only)
- Recommendation Form (need three)
- Verification of Experience (Tier I candidates other than interns) Form
- Verification of Employment as Administrator (Tier I interns only) Form
- Tier One Coordinator: Dr. Peg Winkleman - email@example.com
- UTLMS Coordinator: Dr. Chris Knaus - firstname.lastname@example.org
TIER II APPLICATION
Additional forms for Tier II
- Verification of Experience (Form)
- Tier II Coordinator: Dr. Judy Guilkey-Amado - email@example.com