Joe Morgan Scholarship
The Joe Morgan Scholarship Fund was established to support the education of undergraduate and graduate majors in Kinesiology. Joe Morgan's generous vision was to fund students with untapped potential, rather than those who already had a long list of achievements. Normally, 4 scholarships are awarded each year, with stipends ranging from $1000 to $1500.
In addition to demonstrated potential, the following criteria are used by the selection committee:
- major in Kinesiology or Physical Education Credential candidate.
- in good academic standing with a grade point average of 2.00 or better.
- has completed at least 24 units at CSU East Bay.
- currently a full-time equivalent undergraduate or graduate student.
- resident of the city of Oakland or high school graduate of Oakland.
Pick up applications in the Kinesiology office, and return the completed form along with a cover letter and resume to the kinesiology office in care of special awards committee. Any questions please contact Dr. Becky Beal at 885-3036 or firstname.lastname@example.org