For admission into the M.S Ed., Option in Online Teaching and Learning degree program, applicants must:
- Hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Have earned a GPA of 3.0 in the last 90 quarter units (or semester equivalent) of upper-division, post-baccalaureate or graduate-level course-work
- Have teaching or training experience
- Submit all graduate application materials to the Office of Admissions by the deadline date
- Request official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended to be sent to Cal State East Bay. Final official transcripts, showing degree completion, must be received prior to enrollment in classes
- Submit a letter of intent directly to Dr. Nan Chico which indicates why they want to be admitted to the program, any relevant teaching or training experience and their future goals as it relates to the degree.
For detailed information on how to apply to the program, go to the Application Information page.
|Quarter||Application Filing Period||Transcripts & Document Deadline|
|Fall 2013||Closed as of June 30, 2013||Closed|
|Winter 2014||Not accepting applications||---|
|Spring 2014||August 1, 2013 - February 1, 2014||March 1, 2014|
|Summer 2014||Not accepting applications||---|
|Fall 2014||October 1, 2013 - June 30, 2014||
July 15, 2014