The Multiple Subject credential with a BCLAD (Bilingual Crosscultural, Language, and Academic Development) Emphasis requires an intermediate level of proficiency in Spanish and authorizes teaching of content in a bilingual (Spanish/English) classroom and requires:
- Attend an Admission Advisement Session
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Basic Multiple Subject coursework and field experience. Additional BCLAD coursework.
- BCLAD field placement.
- Passing score on the RICA Exam
- Passing score on the CBEST Exam
- Passing score on the CSET Exam
For the study abroad BCLAD Mexico Program additional requirements must be met:
- Valid Passport
- Valid immunization
- International health insurance
For More information Contact our BCLAD Program Coordinators
BCLAD, Program Coordinator
BCLAD, Program Coordinator - Mexico