New Student Checklist
To make your transition to Cal State East Bay as smooth as possible, the Center for International Education has developed this useful checklist for new students. All links open in a new window.
- Activate your CSU East Bay e-mail account and NetID
- Take required placement tests
- Purchase Catalog and check out Class Schedule
- Purchase Medical Insurance
- Obtain Academic Advising
- Pay fees and register for classes
- Bring your Immigration Documents to CIE
- Attend the International Student Orientation
- Obtain Permanent Housing
- Obtain your Student ID (Lobby of the Library)
- Buy your parking sticker (if you will be driving to campus). Visit the Cashier in the Warren Hall Lobby to purchase a sticker.
- Visit Student Health Center
- Sign up for WST (Writing Skills Test)
- Update personal and address information through MYCSUEB