The Department of Communicative Sciences and Disorders offers the following scholarships to current students:
Stephanie Kalman Foundation Scholarships
Scholarships usually in the amount of $2,000 for study in communicative disorders, with special consideration for those with financial need. If available, the application is posted in December/January.
Stephanie Kalman Scholarship Winners, 2012-2013
- Cullen Gerst
- Aubrey Pearman
Betty Lindeman and Robert N. Rosenthal Memorial Fund,
Non-interest loans and/or grants in amounts of between $250 and $500 for graduate students having completed at least one year of the speech-language pathology graduate program.
(Download Scholarship Application)
Betty Lindeman and Robert N. Rosenthal Memorial Fund Scholarship Awards 2012-2013
- Laura Ludlow
- Grants and Awards for Students from the ASHFoundation
- Financial Aid Resources from ASHA
- ASHA Award Programs
- CSHA Graduate Student Scholarship Program - deadline to apply for currently posted award is July 31st
- Cal State East Bay Financial Aid
- Cal State East Bay Scholarships
The department also posts information in the department on scholarship and grant sources from within CSUEB as well as professional associations, when available.