How to Apply
For The Graduate Program:
To apply to the graduate program, applicants must apply to both the university and the department. We only admit for the Fall term; please see below for information on how to apply for Fall 2015.
To apply to the university, please read instructions posted HERE.
- The university application process is via CSU Mentor.
- The university application period is October 1, 2014 to February 1, 2015
To apply to the department, download the department application which is posted HERE.
- The department application period is January 1, 2015 to February 1, 2015. Application packages sent early will be returned.
- Letter of recommendation forms being sent directly from letter writers may be mailed starting October 1, 2014.
- We do not require the GRE as part of our application process.
- All browsers do not support completing .pdf forms; please download the application prior to completing it.
Additional separate links:
- GPA calculator in .pdf format (also included in the posted department application as an attachment)
- GPA calculator in Excel format
- Letter of Recommendation form
- FAQs about the application process
- An article from the ASHA Leader about crafting a stand-out application can be read here.
For The Undergraduate Program:
Undergraduates do not need to apply to the Speech Pathology and Audiology major, which course sequence begins Fall Quarter. To receive department communications via BlackBoard, including advising, please be sure you are declared our major. The form to do this is here. Note that continuation in the major requires a “B” grade or better in SPPA 3854, SPPA 3855 and SPPA 3859.