How to Apply
For The Graduate Program:
Our program accepts applicants for the Fall term only. The next term to apply for is Fall 2014. You must apply to both CSUEB and to the department to be considered for admission.
1. For information on applying to CSUEB, go here.
- International applicants are encouraged to review information here for requirements to apply to CSUEB.
2. For information on applying to the department, see below.
- Department application with instructions - Submit postmarked between Wednesday January 1 and Friday February 14, 2014
- GPA calculator-Excel format (also included as an attachment to the .pdf file posted above)
- Letter of reference form (also included in the department application) - May be submitted directly by letter writers starting October 1, 2013
- Note that the GRE is not required; you are encouraged to read our graduate program FAQ page.
For frequently asked questions about the department application process, please go here.
For The Undergraduate Program:
Undergraduates do not need to apply to the Speech Pathology and Audiology major, which course sequence begins Fall Quarter. To receive department communications via BlackBoard, including advising, please be sure you are declared our major. The form to do this is here. Note that continuation in the major requires a “B” grade or better in SPPA 3854, SPPA 3855 and SPPA 3859.