- Express your interest in music study at CSUEB
- Application Form
- After You're Accepted
Friday, November 21, 2014
Friday - Saturday, February 13 - 14, 2015
Friday, April 24, 2015
Bachelor of Arts in Music
To Major in music at CSUEB, all prospective undergraduate students must:
- Be admitted as a student to California State University, East Bay. Apply to CSU East Bay
- Complete a Music Department Application.
- Successfully complete a Music Department audition.
Scholarships: Students who audition on Audition Weekend will automatically be considered for scholarships. Scholarships are awarded to students who demonstrate exceptional skill in their performance medium. Only those students who audition on the specified audtition dates will be considered for scholarships.
- Upon acceptance into the university, new transfer and graduate students are required to complete placement examinations in music theory (and music history for graduate students only).
Master of Arts in Music
First-time freshman advising is organized by the University Advisement Center (UAC). All freshman must attend summer advising scheduled by the UAC.
Graduate student advising is scheduled individually with the Graduate Coordinator. Transfer student advising is scheduled with respective music department advisors on an ad hoc basis.
Do you see yourself in music?
We'd love to hear from you. Express your interest in music study at CSUEB.