Academic Programs at the Concord Campus
Cal State East Bay's Concord Campus offers a variety of junior and senior level courses for students just like you. Programs for professionals returning to school or transferring from community college. Courses are scheduled to allow students to complete coursework in a timely fashion.
As a student at Concord you are a part of the Cal State East Bay family, attending classes close to home or work in Concord.
First time freshman can take pre-nursing and health sciences general education courses leading to a degree in Nursing or Health Sciences at the Concord Campus.
Fields of Study at the Concord Campus
The Concord Campus offers a variety of courses for students pursuing their degree. Many junior and senior level courses are available. Some degree paths may allow students to take courses online and/or at the Hayward Campus.
Majors at Concord
- Criminal Justice Administration B.S.
- Liberal Studies B.A.
- Nursing B.S.
- Pre-Licensure Program
- RN Advanced Placement Track
- Nursing (B.S.N.) for transfer students
- Nursing (RN to B.S.N)
- Pre-Nursing and Nursing (B.S.N.)
- Psychology B.A.
- Sociology B.A.
- Business Administration B.S.
Additional Cal State East Bay Majors
The following majors have several courses available at the Concord Campus. Students will be required to take online courses or Hayward campus courses to complete their degree in the following majors.
- Human Development B.A.
- Health Sciences B.S. Option in Health Care Administration
- History B.A.
Credentials and Certificates
- Multiple Subject Credential
- Single Subject Credential
- Educational Therapy Certificate
- Paralegal Certificate
- Pre-Professional Health Academic Program