Department of Earth & Environmental Sciences
The Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences at the California State University, East Bay is the home of the Geology and Environmental Science programs. Located on the tectonically active Hayward fault, we offer a variety of opportunities for students to obtain experience in lab- and field-based studies. We are a small department that prides itself on a feeling of community. Small class sizes guarantee close interaction between students and faculty, with personal attention at all levels.
We learn geology the morning after the earthquake - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Earth and Environmental Sciences
North Science 329
College of Science
Phone: (510) 885-3486
Fax: (510) 885-2526
Office Hours: 8:30-5:30 M-Th, closed Fridays
- CSUEB Students Give Back to the Community This Holiday Season
- CSUEB Theatre and Dance Presents ICE/ICE-X Dec. 4-5
- Tori Breshers Named CCAA Women's Basketball Player of the Week
- Cal State East Bay’s Theatre & Dance Department to perform "Our Town"
- CSUEB Men's Soccer Boasts Team-Record Three All-CCAA Honorees