Math Master's Comprehensive Examination
Fall 2015 Schedule
To Sign Up (DEADLINE is 5pm, Monday Nov. 23, 2015):
Send an email to Julia Olkin: julia.olkin@csueastbay.
Include the following:
- Use an email address that you REGULARLY check as this is the one used to inform you of schedule changes, results, etc.
- The list of exams you plan on taking and the TIMES you plan on taking them (Times A, B, or C)
- A cell phone number where you can be reached, if necessary, in case there are last minute changes.
- Any conflicts you might have with the exam times, and why (classes you are taking or teaching)
- Your Netid
- Wait for a confirmation email from Dr. Olkin. You are not officially registered until you receive this email.
The EXAM TIMES are:
- Time A: Wednesday, Dec. 2 6:30pm-8:30pm -- RO 131
- Time B: Friday, Dec. 4 9:30am-11:30am -- Sc S149
- Time C: Friday, Dec. 4 2:00pm-4:00pm -- Sc S149
Please arrive 15 minutes each exam begins so that check in can be completed and the exam for everyone begins on time.
Option I: Complex, Real Analysis, Algebra, Topology
Option III: Probability, Numerical Analysis, Applied Analysis, Linear Programming