Phenomenological psychology; psychodynamic approaches; gay and lesbian issues; intimate relationships; adolescent development; women and aging
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA, 1973
- HDEV 3011 Phenomenological and Psychodynamic Approaches to Human Development
- HDEV 4400 Adolescent Development
- HDEV 4325 Gay and Lesbian Lifespan Development
- HDEV 4350 Intimate Relationships
- HDEV 4880 Senior Group Project
- HDEV 4890 Senior Individual Project
- WOST 3530 Women and Their Bodies
- Becker, C. S. (1992). Living and relating: An introduction to phenomenology. Newbury Park, CA: Sage Publications.
- Becker, C. S. (1991). A phenomenology of friendship families. The Humanistic Psychologist. 19, (2), 170-184.
- Becker, C. S. (1988). Unbroken ties: Lesbian ex-lovers. Los Angeles, CA: Alyson Publications
- Becker, C. S. (1987). Friendship between women: A phenomenological study of best friends. Journal of Phenomenological Psychology, 18, (1), 59-72.
Page Last Updated: May 30, 2012