Dr. Basu’s primary interests are in the areas of entrepreneurship and innovation, strategic change, organizational capabilities, and new venture creation. He has published articles in the Journal of Business Venturing, Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research, Journal of Product Innovation Management, Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal, Proceedings of the Academy of Management, and Handbook of Corporate Entrepreneurship.
- Ph.D., University of Washington, Seattle
- M.B.A., Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, India
- B. Tech. (Mechanical Engineering), National Institute of Technology, Warangal, India
- MGMT 6470: Management of Technology and Innovation
- MGMT 6215: Business Government and Society
- MGMT 6420: Competitive Strategy
Page Last Updated: November 1, 2012