JIMING WU is an Associate Professor in the Department of Management at California State University, East Bay. He received his B.S. from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, M.S. from Texas Tech University, and Ph.D. from the University of Kentucky. His research interests include knowledge management, IT adoption and acceptance, and computer and network security. His work has appeared in MIS Quarterly, Journal of the Association for Information Systems, European Journal of Information Systems, Information & Management, Decision Support Systems, and elsewhere.
|Course #||Sec||Course Title||Days||From||To||Location||Campus||Textbook Info|
|ITM 3060||05||Informaton Technology Mgmt||MW||12:00PM||1:50PM||SC-N221||Hayward Campus||View Books|
|ITM 4277||01||Info Systems Developmnt & Mgmt||MW||4:00PM||5:50PM||SC-N221||Hayward Campus||View Books|
|ITM 4277||20SS||Info Systems Developmnt & Mgmt||ARR||WEB-ONLINE||Online Campus||View Books|
|MGMT 6898||03||Cooperative Education||ARR||ARR||Hayward Campus||View Books|
- Wu, J. “Customer Satisfaction in the Context of Online Gaming Service: The Hedonic Experience Factor,” International Journal of Business Analytics (1:3), 2014, 63-80.
- Wu, J. and Holsapple, C. W. “Imaginal and Emotional Experiences in Pleasure-Oriented IT Usage: A Hedonic Consumption Perspective,” Information & Management (51:1), 2014, 80-92.
- Wu, J. and Holsapple, C. W. “Does Knowledge Management Matter? The Empirical Evidence from Market-Based Valuation,” Transactions on Management Information Systems (4:2), 2013, article 6.
- Wu, J. and Lu, X. “Effects of Extrinsic and Intrinsic Motivators on Using Utilitarian, Hedonic, and Dual-Purposed Information Systems: A Meta-Analysis,” Journal of the Association for Information Systems (14:3), 2013, 153-191.
- Wu, J. and Du, H. “Toward a Better Understanding of Behavioral Intention and System Usage Constructs” European Journal of Information Systems (21:6), 2012, 680-698.
- Holsapple, C. W. and Wu, J. “An Elusive Antecedent of Superior Firm Performance: The Knowledge Management Factor,” Decision Support Systems (52:1), 2011, 271-283.
- Wu, J., Yao, E., Li, Y. and Du, H. “Theory and Evidence of Social Influence on NBA Officials’ Decision Making,” International Journal of Information and Decision Sciences (2:4), 2010, 340-351.
- Wu, J. and Lederer, A. “A Meta-Analysis of the Role of Environment-Based Voluntariness in Information Technology Acceptance,” MIS Quarterly (33:2), 2009, 419-432.
- Holsapple, C. W. and Wu, J. “Antecedents and Outcomes of the Flow Experience: An Empirical Study in the Context of Online Gaming,” Journal of International Technology and Information Management (17:3/4), 2008, 285-306.
- Holsapple, C. W. and Wu, J. “In Search of a Missing Link,” Knowledge Management Research & Practice (6:1), 2008, 31-40.
- Wu. J., Li, P. and Rao, S. “Why They Enjoy Virtual Game Worlds? An Empirical Investigation,” Journal of Electronic Commerce Research (9:3), 2008, 219-230.
- Holsapple, C. W. and Wu, J. “Building Effective Online Game Websites with Knowledge-Based Trust,” Information Systems Frontiers (10:1), 2008, 47-60.
- Holsapple, C. W. and Wu, J. “User Acceptance of Virtual Worlds: The Hedonic Framework,” The DATA BASE for Advances in Information Systems (38:4), 2007.
- Wu, J. and Liu, D. “The Effects of Trust and Enjoyment on Intention to Play Online Games,” Journal of Electronic Commerce Research (8:2), 2007, 128-140.
- Sasidharan, S., Wu, J., Pearce, D., Kearns, G. S. and Lederer, A. L. “The Role of Convergence in Information Systems and Business Planning,” Journal of International Technology and Information Management (15:3), 2006, 1-18.