Professor of MPA and accounting, auditing, financial and intermediate accounting, cost and managerial accounting, government and non-profit accounting, health care finance, education, and public administration.
Professional Focus in educating students:
1.) Auditing: Extensive experience in public accounting pracitce (Auditing) as a former staffmember of Coopers and Lybrand, International, CPAs, and as Principal of Manuel B. Valle Accounting Office, CPAs.
2.) Health Care:
In the Health Care Field: Extensive experience as QMRP of Persons with Developmental Disabilities in Reno, Nevada.
3.) Public Accountability through Effective and Efficient Use of People's Tax money:
Expert in Government Accounting and Budgeting as Accounting Manager in the City and County of San Francisco for more than twenty-one (21) years.
- Doctor of Education (with a Dissertation in Accounting) - University of San Francisco (GPA=3.98)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA) with a double-option in Public Policy Formulation and in Health Care Administration ( Finance )- California State University, East Bay (Awardee of Pi Alpha Alpha National Honor Society)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance - Ateneo De Manila Univ/CSUEB/ Univ of San Francisco
- BSC in Accounting and Math/Calculus - University of California, Berkeley (Minor in Math/Calculus GPA=4.00) and Far Eastern University - completed Telecommunications Course at San Francisco State University)
|Course #||Sec||Course Title||Days||From||To||Location||Campus||Textbook Info|
|PUAD 4800||02||Public Admin & Society||W||6:30PM||10:00PM||MI-4075||Hayward Campus||View Books|
Doctoral Dissertation and Publication: Critical Reflections of Filipino Immigrant Accountants on Their Work Experiences in the San Francisco Bay Area (May 2005).
Awardee of USA Pi Alpha Alpha National Honor Society Award - MPA Class of 2000 - Cal State East Bay
** Was Accounting Manager (Principal then Head Accountant) of the City and County of San Francisco for more than twenty-one (21) years.
** Started in 2007 teaching at the Cal State Easy Bay's MPA and Accounting departments (also teaches at San Jose State University, University of Phoenix SF Bay Area MBA Programs, and taught accounting and mathematics at the City College of San Francisco from 2008 to 2010).
** Was audit staffmember of Coopers and Lybrand, Intl, CPAs, by auditing global companies.
** Was for eleven (11) years the Chief Accountant of HI Cement Corporation, one of the top 100 corporations in the Philippines.
1. Certified Public Accountant (#*****869) - Member of PICPA USA - International Accounting Standards Board of London, England.
2. Certified Government Financial Manager (#***615) - Member of the Association of Government Accountants, Alexandria, Virginia, USA
3. Certified Novell System Manager - Provo, Utah, USA
4. Qualified Mental Retardation Profesional - Member of the NAQMRPs, USA