YanYan Ange Zhou
- (510) 885-4609
- SciN 318
- Office Hours:
- TuTh 4-5:30PM
- Home Page:
Note: CSUEB does not pre-approve, monitor, or edit personal pages. Faculty members are solely responsible for their content, and are expected to conform to the policy guidelines of CSUEB.
- University of Maryland
- Yale School of Management
|Course #||Sec||Course Title||Days||From||To||Location||Campus||Textbook Info|
|STAT 1000||01||El of Probability + Statistics||MW||9:35AM||11:50AM||SC-N207||Hayward Campus||View Books|
- Makuch, R and Zhou, Y (2011). Issues in the Design, Conduct, and Analysis of Clinical Trials, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, International Prevention Research Institute.
- Xia J., Mi, J. and Zhou, Y. (2009), On the Existence and Uniqueness of the Maximum Likelihood Estimators of Normal and Lognormal Population Parameters with Grouped Data, Journal of Probability and Statistics, Volume 2009, Article ID 310575, doi:10.1155/2009/310575.
- Roy, A., Fuller, W. A. and Zhou, Y. (2008), A Likelihood-Based Estimator for Vector Autoregressive Processes, Statistical Methodology, Volume 6, Issue 3, Pages 304-319.
- Mi, J., Shi, W. and Zhou, Y. (2008) Distributions of Sum And Difference of Independent Pascal Random Variables, Statistics & Probability Letters, 78, p2378-2387.
- Berger, V., S. Zhang and Zhou, Y. (2007) Further Thoughts on Extrapolation, with Application to Clinical Trials, Statisica Sinica.
- Zhou, Y., Mi, J. and Guo, S. (2007) Estimation of Parameters in Logistic and Log-logistic Distribution with Grouped data, Lifetime Data Analysis, 13, p421-429.
- Berger, V., Stefanescu, C. and Zhou, Y. (2006) The Analysis of Stratified 2 x 2 Contingency Tables, The Biometrical Journal, 48, p1-16.
- Zhou, Y. and Roy, A. (2006). Effect of Tapering on Accuracy of Forecasts Made With Stable Estimators of Vector Autoregressive Processes. International Journal of Forecasting, 22, p169-180.
- Mi, J., Chen, Z. and Zhou, Y. (2006) Estimating the Mean of Exponential Distribution From Step-Stress Life Test Data, Ch. 19 of Advances on Distribution Theory, Order Statistics and Inference, Birkhauser Boston, Inc.
- Bergman, A., Stevens, C., Zhou, Y., and Herman, G. (2006) MK-0431 Potently Inhibits Dipeptidyl Peptidase-IV Activity and Increase GLP-1 without Producing Hypoglycemia in Young Healthy Males–Results of a Multiple-Dose, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study. Clinical Therapeutics, 28, p55-72.
- Berger, V. , Zhou, Y., Ivanova A. and Tremmel L. (2003) Adjusting for baseline covariates by inducing a partial ordering: issues to consider. The Biometrical Journal, 46, P48-55.
- Zhou, Y. and Xu, L. (2003) An application of shrinkage estimation to current China’s economy”, Statistics and Decision, China, September issue, p54-63.
- Xu, L., Ni, Z. and Zhou, Y. (2003), Scope and restrictiveness of financial holding company regulation, Urban Finance, China, September issue, p20-25.
- Xu, L. and Zhou, Y. (2003), Trade modes in the fair stimulated growth, Modern Economic Science, China, December issue. p34-37.
2010 Joint Statistical Meetings, Vancouver.
A Review of Issues Involving Non-inferiority Trials, with Makuch R.
2009 Joint Statistical Meetings, Denver.
Power Transformation for Enhancing Responsiveness of Quality of Life Questionnaire
2008 Eisai pharmaceuticals, NJ.
Designs in Phase I Clinical Trials
2008 University of Maryland, MD.
Estimation of Parameters in Logistic and Log-logistic Distribution with Grouped data
2007 California Polytechnic State University, CA.
Adjusting for Baseline Covariates when Measurements are Ordered Categories
2006 62nd Deming Conference, Atlantic City, NJ.
Clinical Trial Design and Permutation Tests
2006 National Institute of Health, Rockville, MD.
Adjusting for Baseline Covariates by Inducing a Partial Ordering
2006 Henry Stewart Talks, Russell House, London.
Overview of Permutation Tests
2004 Genetech, San Francisco, CA.
2003 The International Biometric Society/Eastern North American Region (ENAR), Tampa, FL.
2002 George Washington University, Washington DC.
2002 Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN.
2001 National Cancer Institute (NCI), Bethesda, MD. 2001