Erratum to Health Sciences chapter of undergraduate section:
- July 28, 2015 - Correction to note within Major Requirements for the B.S. in Health Science to include the following:
- Note: A grade of 'C' or better is required in each course with an HSC prefix. All Upper and Lower Division Core courses must be taken for a letter grade. Credit/No Credit is not accepted.
- July 28, 2015 - Correction to Pre-Clinical Preparation Option requirements, Pre-Nursing Specialization to include the following:
- Remove CHEM 1601-1602 Basic Chemistry (4 each), replace with Chem 1610 Survey of Basic Chemistry for Health Sciences (6)
- July 28, 2015 - Correction to Community Health Option requirements to include the following:
- BIOL 3410 Epidemiology (4) or HSC 3410 Epidemiology for Health Sciences (4)