Online Master's Degree Programs
California State University, East Bay offers a number of online learning options. These include:
- Selected online classes for enrolled students in one of two differing formats:
- Online classes, in which 100% of the class communications and coursework are online, and exams are delivered either online via the Internet, on campus, or proctored at an off-site location.
- Hybrid classes, in which some classroom meetings are replaced by online activities.
- Master's Degrees, offered 100% online, designed expressly for students seeking a completely online program - regardless of geographic location.
Success in online learning requires certain computer skills, as well as certain learning and class participation styles. Students should be:
- knowledgeable about creating, saving, uploading, and downloading electronic files and documents;
- experienced in the use of e-mail and the Internet;
- able to read and follow written directions carefully;
- willing to log into class at least three to four times a week;
- equipped with an up-to-date firewall and virus protection program installed on their personal computer;
- motivated self-starters with good time-management skills.
See the links below for more specific information about online classes and degrees.
You can view current online and hybrid course offerings at MyCSUEB.
Note: Please be sure to check the individual class "notes" for other possible important information about the class. To see the class "notes":
- Click the green arrow for the class you wish to view;
- Click the bright blue section number hyperlink [for example: 02-LEC(1234)] and scroll down to "Notes".
|Link to Catalog||Link to Department||Link to College|
||Online Teaching and Learning Degree Program||College of Education & Allied Studies|
|Educational Leadership, M.S.||Department of Educational Leadership||College of Education & Allied Studies|
|Health Care Administration, M.S.||Department of Public Affairs and Administration||College of Letters, Arts, and Social Sciences|
|Recreation and Tourism, M.S.||Department of Hospitality, Recreation and Tourism||College of Education & Allied Studies|
|Taxation, M.S.||Department of Accounting and Finance, Economics, Management, Marketing and Entrepreneurship||College of Business and Economics|