It Takes a Community! Education Summit 2014
for First Generation, African American, Latino, Asian American, Native American,
and Pacific Islander Students and their Families
Saturday, March 8, 2014
8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Cal State East Bay University Gymnasium
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd., Hayward
- Lunch Provided and Free Parking
- Free Coffee and Hot Chocolate provided in the morning
- Educational and college-related workshops for middle and high school students and families
- College and Resource Fair showcasing Northern CSU campuses, community colleges, and community vendors
- Bus scholarship opportunities for school/outreach groups. See bus scholarship application form.
- Free Shuttle for BART riders, to and from event
Questions: If you have any questions, please contact us at (510) 885-3516. Se habla Español.
Pictures will be taken at the event and by attending you grant permission for your picture and or likeness to be used for CSUEB publications, promotional materials and/or social media platforms.
Event Flyer (English version pdf)
Event Flyer (Spanish version pdf)
Proudly sponsored by:
Alameda County Office of Education, Chabot College, Hayward Chamber of Commerce, Fremont Bank Foundation, California State University East Bay, Contra Costa County Office of Education, the US Dept. of Education AANAPISI Grant - Student Service Operation for Success Program at CSUEB, and Laney College.