New RN Residency Program
California State University, East Bay
- To promote New Graduate RN clinical competency, critical thinking, management of responsibilities, and professional role.
- To increase employability of new RN.
- 12 week program
- 264 hours of clinical time excluding orientation
- 24 hours/week of clinical time (8 units of clinical practicum)
- 2 hours/week of seminar (2 units of seminar)
- Varying shifts
- Program offered in Continuing Education and taught by Nursing faculty
- Must be enrolled concurrently in seminar (N7700) and clinical Practicum (N7701): Tuition may apply depending on funding sources.
- Recent graduates of BRN, NLN, or AACN/CCNE accredited nursing programs
- Currently unemployed RN who have received the California RN license within a two year and reside in Alameda County.
RN Residency program begins:
- Summer Orientation on 6/20/13
- Skills and Clinical Session:
We are an Equal Opportunity Institution
- We encourage a culturally diverse pool of applicants
- Priority will be given to those applicants who agree to practice in underserved geographical areas