Other Required Documentation
*All Documents are due May 23, 2013*
Please submit a one page written document that addresses the following questions:
- Why do you want to participate in the New RN Residency Program?
- What are your short- and long-term career goals?
- What can you contribute to Nursing?
Please use Times New Roman size 12 font, single spaced, with your full name on the right upper corner.
- Include clinical rotations and other community or school activity involvement.
Three Letters of Recommendation
- From clinical preceptor, faculty and other professional (preferably health care).
- Final, official copy of your nursing school transcripts, showing graduation date, and any other transcripts that include a degree in a related field.
- Please request to have the transcript mailed directly to the Department of Nursing and Health Sciences, at the address below. CSUEB graduates may submit an unofficial transcript.
Save a copy of all of the above for your records.
New RN Residency Program
Dept. of Nursing & Health Sciences
CSU East Bay
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd.
Hayward, CA 94542