A Guide for Community Based Organizations
- Familiarize yourself with service learning through our website, especially the Guiding Principles for Reducing Risk
- Contact Mary D'Alleva, Director of Service Learning firstname.lastname@example.org to access our online Request to Initiate Partnership Form.
- Organizations working with a specific faculty member should also contact faculty for course information or a syllabus.
- After completion of the Reqest to Initiate Partnership, partners established by the Service Learning Director or through the Service Learning Program office will be posted on our website. Partners identified through departments or faculty will not be posted on the website unless requested.
- The CSUEB Contracts Office will contact you with a Service Learning Agreement.
- Once the Agreement is in place, students can begin their service.