Welcome to the Faculty Homepage. If you are new to service learning start at the Learn More section below to find out more about integrating community service based pedagogy into your courses and connecting with community based organizations.
To learn practical, nuts and bolts information about service learning course administration and/or management (including forms), start at Make it Happen below.
- How do I put Service Learning in my course?
- Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page
- View our Service Learning Faculty Handbook - PDF
- View our Sample Syllabi
- Learning Plan - Word - PDF
- Faculty Record of Student Community Placements - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/csuebfacultyrecordofcommunityplacements
- Orientation Checklist - Word - PDF
- Site Log - Excel - PDF
- Student Log - Excel
- Request to Initiate Partnership - For sites not on the pre-approved list, http://www20.csueastbay.edu/faculty/ofd/service-learning/service-opportunities.html faculty members must work with the agency to complete a Request to Initiate Partnership before students can be placed. Based on this form a contract between the university and the agency will be established. Faculty should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for access to the Request to Initiate Partnership.
- Service Learning Student Feedback Form - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/csuebservicelearningstudentfeedback