Welcome to the General Education Program
This site is provided for all CSUEB students:
- Newly admitted freshman students
- Returning students
- Transfer Students
What are your general education requirements?
- Native - students who started at CSUEB as new freshman
- Transfer - students who transferred to CSUEB with transfer (18 or more) units (not native freshman)
- What is a Learning Community- Cluster?
- Do you need remedial classes?
- Frequently asked questions about GE requirements
We hope you find this site useful.
Thank you for visiting our site and WELCOME TO CAL STATE EAST BAY !
General Education Department
Student Services and Administration
California State University, East Bay
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd. Room 1500
Hayward, CA 94542
Phone: (510) 885-2941
Fax: (510) 885-4439
Mon-Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Closed for lunch: 12:00 - 1:00pm
Now accepting resumes